01045000 Limited Inventory and Availability. Some Items May Not Be Available At Time of Order.
Aquatic and Pesticide Surfactant
- Cide-kick is a nonionic adjuvant for pesticides and aquatic herbicides, as well as an activator, penetrant, masking agent, and water miscible
- Helps break down the waxy cuticle on the leaf surface; helps penetrate the bud and bark area, allowing an effective uptake of the herbicide
- Cide-Kick is a byproduct of the citrus industry, a low viscosity oil and is compatible with most terrestrial and aquatic herbicides and pesticides
- In aqautic weed control: surface weeds, use 1 pt - 2 qts/100 gallons; for submerged, use 1-2 gallons/100 gallons
- For general applications, use 1 pt - 2 qt/100 gallons of water